Digital Marketing (and Graphic Designer) Coordinator
12-month part- or full-time contract with flexible working arrangements – Melbourne CBD
Our vision is to inspire and enable positive change in the management of water and natural resources.
We are a leading advisory firm providing services in economics, policy, strategy and performance. We specialise in water policy and management, water utilities and infrastructure and natural hazards in the public and private sectors across Australia and internationally. We are a growing company with offices in Melbourne, Canberra, Sydney, Adelaide and Brisbane.
We have invested in building a reputable brand and presence in our market and are now seeking a Marketing and Graphic Design Coordinator to assist us in growing our brand and delivering high quality products to our clients.
The role is a contract for up to 12 months to fill a vacancy while the incumbent is on parenting leave.
We are seeking a suitably qualified and enthusiastic graphic design / marketing coordinator for this interesting and varied role.
As a Marketing (and Graphic Design) Coordinator, you will work with the Aither Marketing Working Group and report to the Management Committee to:
- Implement the marketing/communication strategy with the goals of growing our brand across all our marketing mediums
- Provide design support to our consultants on an as needs basis (such as design of diagrams and images, formatting of presentations and other design activities as required)
- Manage our website including creation and review of contents, monitoring, SEO and reporting
- Manage, monitor and grow our social media presence
- Creation of EDM as required
- Involvement, coordination and promotion of events as required
- Assess and report on the results of marketing initiatives to the Marketing Working Group and the Management Committee monthly.
About the role
We are seeking to fill a part or full time for up to 12 months to fill a vacancy while the incumbent is on parenting leave. We are flexible in the days and hours but would seek a minimum of 20 hours per week. Most of this work would be done in the Aither office in Melbourne, while some can be undertaken from home if required.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to work across the Aither business on a range of marketing and communication tasks. They must be adaptable and flexible and be able to undertake tasks (particularly design support) with short timeframes and turn around.
We welcome applications from candidates with varied experience and we will negotiate a package that is commensurate with your skills and experience.
The start date for this position is expected to be between 23rd September 2019 to 4th October 2019, which will be discussed with you.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in one or more of the following areas, which are listed in no particular order:
- 2+ years’ experience in all aspects of developing, managing and implementing marketing strategies, preferably in B2B services industry
- Excellent graphic design skills particularly for corporate publications
- Experience using Word press and/or another CMS for managing and maintenance of our website
- Understanding of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Experience in SEO
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working autonomously applying your knowledge of marketing basics, and current trends
Working at Aither
Our employees get the opportunity to help shape a growing business, working alongside some of Australia’s leading water and environment advisors on a diverse range of problems. Aither offers a high-performing, flexible, team-orientated work environment, where staff are committed to treating one another with respect and courtesy.
As a certified B-Corporation we take pride in continually challenging ourselves to discover new ways of improving our interactions with the community, the environment, our employees and our clients. Aither is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer, and we are actively seeking to increase our workplace diversity.
If you are interested in working with some of Australia’s leading policy, economic and strategy advisors, in a flexible and collegiate working environment, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm 19 August 2019.
Please ensure your cover letter articulates why you are interested in this role; how your skills and experience can contribute to the success of Aither; and, how working with us could foster your career.